澳洲Australia property 4 bedroom house Mernda H&L | Sydn
在澳大利亚 The pool at of an IP needs to be resurfaced (or so the pool doctor says), the cost was estimated to be $10K ($10,000), after recoverying from my impresssion of a cat coughing up a fur ball, it just seems far too much. Its just a standard poo I need some advice regarding a property purchase. Property - semi-detached house Bedrooms - 2 Condition - average needs internal reno to modernise Street - one of the best in suburb Location - excellent Close to schools - yes Transport - 50m
Just wondering what is your thought on investing the above property?
- the purchase price is $396k, land is not titled till feb/march 2011.
- have to use about $30K in the purchase cost, which include $5k deposit for land and $10K deposit for the house, $7K stamp duty on the land (land is $190K), $7K interest during construction, $1k for solicitor fee.
-expected rent is $400 per week in next year figure, currently 4 bedroom in mernda is $380 per week
- If everything goes smoothly from there and they are rented out successfully, the cost for me to hold the property for the first year is about $135 per week, at 8% interest only loan.
A bit about myself,
annual salary- $77k gross
Purchased a townhouse in Templestowe Lower recently, will be my PPOR for the next few year. Purchased at $489k, settling in Sept 2010, my fortnightly repayment will be $1421, ANZ Basic loan 6.71%
My concerns are:
- will 4 bedroom still be in demand in 5-10 years time? Heard a lot about lone person household, smaller family with fewer kids etc.. Am I better off looking for something closer to city (perhaps apartment, flat, unit etc) because proximity to city never change?
- Is mernda an area of opportunity?? Do you think it will go up in value after 5-10 years? Compared to franskton, west side of melbourne etc
-LVR- how would it be calculated on the 2nd property? After the $30k and my PPOR home loan, I dont think I have much money left to form the 10-20% deposit for the investment property. Would you actually get the house and land revalued at the time of settlement (even my PPOR?) to use the equity developed over half a year? Is it possible?
I hope what I have written here make sense. Any opinion is appreciated.