澳洲Australia property WANTED: Books to buy | Sydney
在澳大利亚 The pool at of an IP needs to be resurfaced (or so the pool doctor says), the cost was estimated to be $10K ($10,000), after recoverying from my impresssion of a cat coughing up a fur ball, it just seems far too much. Its just a standard poo I need some advice regarding a property purchase. Property - semi-detached house Bedrooms - 2 Condition - average needs internal reno to modernise Street - one of the best in suburb Location - excellent Close to schools - yes Transport - 50m
Yes, is friday and an upcoming weekend will be relaxing and fun.... well not me , i'll be digging myself into investment property books......the problem is i need to have them.
So for all you fine people, i was wondering whether any of the books below are sitting in your bookshelves and dusting away and yet would be great for a newbie such as myself. If you have a copy pls PM me and i'll buy it off you. Iam a uni student so have a tight budget..... hopefully reading these book will help fill my brain cells and one day i could be a good help back to this forum..... cheers
Books wanted below:
1. 0-130 Properties In 3.5 Years - Steve McKnight Second Edition
2. How To Create An Income For Life - Margaret Lomas
3. Confessions of a Real Estate Millionaire - Dymphna Boholt
4. 0-260+ Properties In 7 Year - Steve McKnight
5. A Pocket Guide to Investing in Positive Cash Flow Property - Margaret Lomas
6. $1,000,000 In Property In 1 Year - Steve McKnight
7. How to Make Your Money Last as Long as You Do: A Guide to Money Management and Investing in Positive Cash-Flow Property - Margaret Lomas
8. Seven Steps To Accelerated Wealth - John Fitzgerald
9. Rich Dad's Cash Flow Quadrant - Robert Kiyosaki
10. The Truth About Positive Cash Flow Property Revealed - Margaret Lomas
Hi Why not try a local library ? many of those books i have read and borrowed from the libraries.
Agree with above. Some of those titles are popular and are probably stocked in your library.
Also check out ebay - sometimes you'll find a whole bundle of IP books being thrown into the one listing.
I have some of these books and others I have been looking at selling
As my education is up to speed
Seriously, I applaud you for starting to read up on investing. The only comment I would make, is be weary about when these books were written; the strategies and approaches may not be suitable in the current climate. Property investing has changed in the last 3 years, things are not as 'run-of-the-mill' as they used to be. I would definitely recommend No. 9.
ive got a few books for sale. pm if interested
Thanks for the advice guys and HandyAndy888.
Yes i totally agree. Back 10 years ago and till now stats has shown that properties has been rising enornmously and now the current house prices are 6 times the salary which in the past only 3 times the current wage.
Is just i dont have much of an idea and by educating myself i think i'll be in a better position to make judgement and decisions.........
Is would be great if you can tell me more abt what you think?
I reckon read as much as possible (time permitting).
Only thing is, you need to sift through all the info to find the relevant 'gems' for yourself.