澳洲悉尼招聘Graphic designer 招聘平面设计师
在澳大利亚 如题，具体内容见链接 https://jobs.lever.co/atlassian/ ... ever-via=vgSEQbe2pv 补充些广告里没写的内容吧。这个职位（data engineer）是intermediate level，属于data engineering team。整个Data Engineering下面有 悉尼 GREENACRE 2192 繁忙家具厂招有工作许可，诚实，会基本英语工人若干， 经验家具木工师傅一名， 杂工一名， 经验家具油漆师傅一名 送货司机一名（工作时间灵活，适合兼职的人）
Our company is a very successful organisation, involved in the manufacturing, wholesaling and exporting of Health Supplements and Skin Care products. Our almost 30-year history here in Australia has been recognised through winning many Business Awards. We are currently looking for two energetic, hardworking, creative graphic designers to join our great Design Team. We are looking for someone who will enjoy working with our dynamic design team and work in a fast-paced and friendly environment where loyalty and solid work ethic is valued and rewarded.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for this position:
- Reprinting product label and carton monthly;
- Managing e-commerce landing page from idea creation to execution;
- NPD on the storyboard for marketing content and product development;
- Creative skill and technical proficiency in software (i.e. Adobe Indesign; Photoshop; Illustrator; premiere;3D Max; After effects etc.) used to create material;
- Proficiency in using HTML and CSS;
- Microsoft office skills;
- Technical skills in product printing/ pre-press packaging design for carton, sachet, label etc;
- Design of printed and e-commerce imagery for brand marketing i.e. product poster, brochures, landing page;
- Imagery design and video editing for social media and ATL/BLT tactical work.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience and a tertiary qualification in design and/or relevant industry experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin (ESSENTIAL)
- Strong team player, creative and tech-savvy mindset.
- Able to take a project from initial briefing through to completion
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Flexible and culture minded
- PR or Citizen
Please send a PDF of your artworks along with Cover Letter and resume to [email protected]
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted