澳洲墨尔本东南区招聘Accountant Receivable Clerk
在澳大利亚 2个软件开发职位 （temporary full time - Aug 2023） 申请截止: 11.59 pm on Sunday, 8th November 2020 Transport Careers: https://jobs.transport.nsw.gov.a ... NSW-2144/573014210/ I work for NSW: https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/job/ ... 如果你现在卡在悉尼，没有稳定的收入，请认真考虑一下 澳洲 最大品牌 的肉厂新州分厂现招产线员工。 无需经验，只要你有 合法工作簽證 （學生簽證不收）動作快和勤勞工作者。
Accountant Receivable Clerk JobDescriptions
We are looking for a reliable, trustworthy, analytical and focusedaccounts receivable clerk. In this role you are responsible for ensuring theSunovar company receives payments for goods and services, and records thesetransactions accordingly.
About Sunova Group
Sunova is a fastgrowing and energetic group of people that specialise in solar wholesale. Wehave experienced rapid growth in our short time of operation and are expandingrapidly across the country. We pride ourselves on a ‘work-hard, play-hard’culture with a family feel. We are looking for a self-motivated, driven andreliable accounts receivable clerk to join our young team. With Sunova, sky isthe limit and we encourage internal growth and development, now is the besttime to join this company at the ground floor.
Staff benefits / perks:
· We pay a base salary fortnightly.
· Join a professional, compliant and ethical team with ongoing developmentprovided.
· Solar Training that builds upon your existing administrative experience.
· Growth into even MORE Australian States coming soon!
· A growing team means future development opportunities.
· World-class product range – Tier 1 panels, range of top inverters andbatteries to suit customer’s needs.
· Great location with onsite carpark.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintaining the billing system.
· Generating invoices and account statements.
· Performing account reconciliations.
· Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
· Producing monthly financial and management reports.
· Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries.
· Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
Requirements and Qualifications
· 2 years experience in a similar role.
· An ability to prioritise and manage expectations.
· A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
· An ability to work independently.
· The ability to communicate articulatelyand efficiently with other people within the company.
· A mathematical background with proven ability to create reports.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply now!
SImply send your resume to [email protected] today!
Learn more about us by visiting SunovaGroup.com.au