DAMAN is a professional food dry powder can packaging enterprise. The company has been committed to providing product packaging and services for infant formula, baby food, nutrition and health products, snack foods, condiments, and other industries for a long time. Daman Packaging (NZ) Limited is now looking for a Production Operator in the production line.
You will be responsible for maintaining optimum operational output and ensure production, quality, food safety & health and safety procedures are followed.
- Follow operational requirements.
- Operating automatic equipment and undertaking in-process quality checks.
- Maintain housekeeping in accordance with Operational Standards set out in the Operational procedures.
- Complete the Daily operational paper works/checklists.
- Maintaining a healthy and safe working environment by eliminating hazards and taking the appropriate steps to eliminate any unsafe or poor-quality aspects.
- Minimum of 4 years of secondary schooling.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the food industry is required.
- Speak both English and Mandarin.
- Attention to details, to-do attitude.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
If you consider you have the skills and attributes to meet the demands of this role please send through your CV and covering letter.
Please note: you must hold a valid NZ Work visa or NZ Residency/Citizenship.