在新西兰 建筑公司招聘 木工熟手 内墙板熟手 时薪27起 工时稳定 长期有活 有意请电话 0272337999 评论 ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd 评论 dddddddddddddddddddd 评论 ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd 北岸知名汽修厂招聘钣金工 喷漆工 学徒工，可兼职或全职。 厂内气氛友善 现因业务扩张，招聘人才 要求： 诚实 虚心 对汽车机械维修 或 钣金喷漆感兴趣 薪资优厚 请短信或电话联系
Showroom and Warehouse Assistant
Murano Plus - NZ Premium Lighting Supplier
A well established boutique business that imports, custom makes and sells and often assists with installing premium light fittings to end users and through architects, designers.and property developers for both commercial and domestic uses. A small team of 6 people plus contractors We have customers throughout New Zealand and some overseas and in the Pacific Islands
Qualifications & experience
- Good practical / handy-person type skills and a can do attitude
- An enjoyment working in a fast pace dynamic every changing environment where you will need to be a self starter with great common sense.
- Numerical literacy and accuracy
- Be physically able to work on ladders and scaffolding from time to time within health and safety guidelines
- Being able to drive a forklift and having a license would be an advantage
- Have a full clean drivers licence , no criminal convictions and be willing to undergo drug screening if required.
- Experience with warehousing and lighting ( or small appliance repairs) would be a huge advantage
- The ability to speak Mandarin as well as English would be helpful but not essential
Tasks & responsibilities
- Working with our warehouse and operations manager learning as required about our lighting fixtures, their electrical components and structures and how to assemble them under supervision as required.
- Fastidiously recording stock movements and giving them to the operations manager
- Quality control for inwards and outwards goods.
- Working with our warehouse manager also on customisation of fittings for our customers.
- Working on site under supervision installing fittings in customers projects.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of both our warehouse and showroom.
- Central Auckland location in a great location
- Small fun team and business with a great reputation and clients in the mid to high socio economic group
- Opportunity to learn lots a great worker will be rewarded with the appropriate income and opportunities to grown their skill base and take on more responsibilities.
- Working from our showroom base. Warehouse location is as required.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?