在新西兰 能力及职责要求： 生产经理： ---本地食品科学或者相关专业，有过中型以上工厂的生产经理职位的工作经验，英文书写和口语流利，执行力强§ 对于质量体系、物流、生产技能、生产 city club 找人！！！！！ 现招吧台调酒师和服务员若干，工资新西兰法定最低工资打税。诚招帅哥美女，吃苦耐劳 颜值高优先。club 欢迎大家加入这个大家庭。联系微信：damondong1314 联系
Sales representative(Casual/part time job)
We are currently looking for amotivated and energetic Part time Retail Superstar to join our greatJ-mart new market store crew.
As a Team Member at J-mart,you have the freedom to be who you are. You will spend the day being creative,using your own talents and uniqueness to help customers find exactly what theywant – new and old. Not only will you be creating relationships and providingoutstanding customer service, but you’ll be also a part of a fresh and diverseteam with success being the goal.
So, who are we?
J-Mart as one of New Zealand ‘sleading retailer with global range of daily necessities, different styles ofcatering and kitchen utensils, and high-class beauty and cosmetic products,offering a unique everyday shopping experience for all customers.
You will enjoy working amongsta great team of dedicated, customer- focused people. We are a close-knit,friendly team in an innovative and growing business. Our people areprofessional, collaborative, and most of all, enthusiastic in helping ourcustomers.
Working as part of a strong andpassionate team you’ll receive ongoing coaching and support as well as theopportunity to learn about other parts of a Cashiers store and grow your skillset in our diverse business!
What you'll do:
· Build rapport with customersfrom all walks of life with your friendly and welcoming approach.
· Ask discovery questions toprovide the right solutions to meet our customer's needs.
· Drive to meet and exceed yoursales targets.
· Merchandise displays andcabinets using your eye for creativity and flair for something eye catching.
· Work as a team to supporteveryone to be success.
What you'll need:
· Previous retail experience isan advantage.
· Marketing and promotion designskill is a PLUS.
· An outgoing and friendlypersonality with the ability to relate to a diverse range of customers.
· A good work ethic
· A sales focused attitude andthe drive to meet sales targets.
· Ability to be proactive andwork to deadlines.
· Attention to detail.
· A strong desire to work as partof a team.
The application form will include these questions:
· Which of the followingstatements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
· Do you have customer serviceexperience?
· How many years' experience doyou have as a sales assistant?